- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code®
ISBN 13: 9781609834821
ISBN 10: 1609834828
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $85.50 Add to cart
The INTERNATIONAL SWIMMING POOL AND SPA CODE? (ISPSC?) is the first comprehensive swimming pool code that coordinates with the provisions of the International Codes to meet the requirements of the Virginia Graeme Baker Act for upgrading pool safety. Developed with the support of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP), the codebook encompasses the design, installation and inspection of aquatic facilities, based on the current ANSI (APSP) standards, technology, and code provisions. Coverage includes public swimming pools, public spas, permanently installed residential spas, above-ground/on-ground residential swimming pools, residential in-ground swimming pools, portable spas, aquatic recreational facilities, barriers for all residential pools and spas, and water quality and suction entrapment avoidance for these facilities. Fall protection guards for springboards that are greater than 5 feet (1.5 meters) above a pool deck are now required. The guards will significantly reduce injuries from falls from high springboards.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates.
- The term "pool and spa" replaces "aquatic vessel" throughout the code so as to eliminate confusion and delete an unnecessary definition.
- Public pools are now required to have signage indicating how to reach emergency services by phone.
- Highlights and simplifies complex code concepts with tables, figures, and detailed illustrations.
- Facilitates learning with a straightforward, easy-to-understand writing style.
- Ensures the most accurate and up-to-date information with an author team that includes the International Code Council - the membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.