- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Mechanical Code®
ISBN 13: 9781609834784
ISBN 10: 160983478X
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $113.00 Add to cart
For the most current mechanical codes that address the design and installation of the most current mechanical systems, use the 2015 INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE? LOOSE LEAF. Designed to provide comprehensive regulations for mechanical systems and equipment, it includes coverage of HVAC, exhaust systems, chimneys and vents, ducts, appliances, boilers, water heaters, refrigerators, hydronic piping, and solar systems. This valuable reference uses prescriptive- and performance- related provisions to establish minimum regulations for a variety of systems. This updated code includes information on condensate pumps, and the ventilation system for enclosed parking garages.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- New text recognizes the use of dryer exhaust duct power ventilators (DEDPV) for installations that exceed the allowable exhaust duct length for clothes dryers.
- New text regulates the design and construction of exhaust shafts that serve domestic kitchen exhaust systems in multi-story buildings.
- Establishes provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.