- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Fuel Gas Code®
ISBN 13: 9781609834777
ISBN 10: 1609834771
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $96.50 Add to cart
The 2015 INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE? SOFT COVER sets forth requirements that address the design and installation of fuel gas systems and gas-fired appliances, based on the most current information and technology available. The requirements are performance-driven, making this an effective tool and valuable addition to a user's code products. In this updated code, the section on protection of piping has been completely rewritten, and readers are informed that line regulators installed in rigid piping must have a union installed to allow removal of the regulator.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- Specific installation requirements were added for the safe installation of ANSI Z21.69 connectors for commercial cooking appliances.
- New text recognizes the use of dryer exhaust duct power ventilators (DEDPV) for installations that exceed the allowable exhaust duct length for clothes dryers.
- Updated content based on the expert insight of code enforcing officials, industry representatives, design professionals, and more.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.