- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Building Code®
ISBN 13: 9781609834685
ISBN 10: 1609834682
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $151.00 Add to cart
Featuring the very latest industry standards in material design, the 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE? SOFT COVER version offers up-to-date, comprehensive insight into the regulations surrounding the design and installation of building systems. It provides valuable structural, fire-, and life- safety provisions that cover means of egress, interior finish requirements, roofs, seismic engineering, innovative construction technology, and occupancy classifications for all types of buildings except those which are detached one and two family homes and townhouses not more than 3 stories high. New code sections have been added to the 2015 IBC? that cover rooftop mounted photovoltaic solar panels and all the content in the book is developed in the context of the broad-based principles that facilitate the use of new materials and building designs. The updates to this code make it an essential reference guide for anyone seeking a strong working knowledge of building systems.
- Code Alert! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
- Includes new information regarding sprinkler systems, carbon monoxide alarm provisions, storm shelters, elevator lobby, and more detailed scoping requirements for recreational facilities.
- Significant change was made to information on existing buildings as the 2015 IBC® now directs readers to find that information inside the 2015 International Existing Building Code®.
- Soft Cover format allows readers to use it as a standalone resource.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.