- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Fire Code Commentary
ISBN 13: 9781609832865
ISBN 10: 1609832868
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $178.00 Add to cart
When the technical requirements of the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE? (IFC?) aren't enough, look no further than the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE? COMMENTARY. In the tradition of the other titles in the International Code Council's highly successful Code Commentary series, the book includes the complete text of the 2015 International Fire Code?, and presents it alongside detailed, in-depth commentaries. These commentaries help users to navigate critical IFC? requirements, explaining why they were developed, their implications, and the problems that can result when they are not followed properly.This book is a must-have for any code official, engineer, architect, inspector, plans examiner, contractor, or firefighter seeking a solid foundation in the 2015 IFC? and its applications.
- Updated to reflect the 2015 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE®.
- Limited area sprinklers requirements were revised to be more comprehensive.
- Decorative material requirements were revised to be more comprehensive and provide more details for healthcare occupancies.
- CO alarm requirements have been heavily revised to make the installation requirements clearer and relocated by F360-13 and educational occupancies were added as regulated occupancies.
- Tables, figures, and detailed illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.
- Clear, organized layout of content promotes learning and mastery of topics.
- Historical and technical background of the code sets the stage for a sound comprehension of the how's and why's of its regulations.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.