- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Residential Code® for One- and Two- Family Dwellings and Significant Changes to the 2015 International Residential Code®
ISBN 13: 9781305400191
ISBN 10: 1305400194
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $145.95 Add to cart
For the first time, SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE? AND THE and the 2015 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE? FOR ONE- AND TWO- FAMILY DWELLINGS are available in one comprehensive package. Significant Changes to the 2015 International Residential Code? enables users to gain full access to the most critical updates in the IRC?, including the real-world application of those changes and how they originated — all in a single, easy-to-use resource. This edition provides a comprehensive analysis of significant changes since the 2012 IRC?, offering key insights into its contents and implications. Coverage includes changes made to building, energy, mechanical, fuel gas, plumbing, and electrical provisions. The attention to detail, logical organization, and thorough yet concise coverage found in this resource, make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2012 IRC?. The 2015 International Residential Code? for One- and Two- Family Dwellings combines building, plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas, energy, and electrical provisions into a single resource and uses these provisions to provide detailed insight into the construction of one- and two- family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories high. Using foundational principles that facilitate the use of new materials and building designs to guide the content, this reference guide also establishes minimum regulations using prescriptive provisions. The updated code includes information on common walls separating townhouses, remodeling of an existing basement, ramps that do not serve the required egress door, and carbon monoxide alarms.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IRC® facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IRC®.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IRC® highlights over 125 of the most significant changes in this code release.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IRC® shows each code language change with strikethroughs and underlines.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IRC® illustrates each change with a helpful visual, quick summary, and discussion of the significance.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IRC® follows the general layout of the IRC®.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IRC® guides the reader through the code provisions and their application with an easy-to-use format.
- the 2015 IRC® revised lumber capacities have changed the span lengths for floor joists, ceiling joists and rafters in the prescriptive tables of this code.
- the 2015 IRC® new sections and tables provide prescriptive methods for posts, beams, joists and connections in deck construction.
- the 2015 IRC® girder and header span tables of Chapter 5 have been moved into Chapter 6, and multi-ply and single header tables are combined.
- The 2015 IRC® a new section describing rim board headers has been added.
- the 2015 IRC® establishes performance-based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- the 2015 IRC® produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.