- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
2015 International Building Code® and Significant Changes to the 2015 International Building Code®
ISBN 13: 9781305396494
ISBN 10: 1305396499
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $157.95 Add to cart
For the first time, SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE? AND THE 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE? are available in one comprehensive package. Significant Changes to the 2015 International Building Code? enable users to gain full access to the most critical updates in the IBC?, including the real-world application of those changes and how they originated — all in a single, easy-to-use resource. This title provides a comprehensive analysis of significant changes since the 2012 IBC?, offering key insights into its contents and implications. Coverage includes changes made to both structural and non-structural provisions and each change analysis features the affected code sections and identifies the change with strikethroughs and underlines to show modifications to the existing language. Each change is accompanied by a quick summary, detailed illustrations, and discussion of its significance. The attention to detail, logical organization, and thorough yet concise coverage found in this resource make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2012 IBC?. Featuring the very latest industry standards in material design, the 2015 International Building Code? offers up-to-date, comprehensive insight into the regulations surrounding the design and installation of building systems. It provides valuable structural, fire-, and life- safety provisions that cover means of egress, interior finish requirements, roofs, seismic engineering, innovative construction technology, and occupancy classifications for many types of buildings. New code sections have been added that cover rooftop mounted photovoltaic solar panels and all the content in the book is developed in the context of the broad-based principles that facilitate the use of new materials and building designs. The updates to this code make it an essential reference guide for anyone seeking a strong working knowledge of building systems.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IBC® facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IBC®.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IBC® highlights over 125 of the most significant changes in this code release.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IBC® shows each code language change with strikethroughs and underlines.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IBC® illustrates each change with a helpful visual, quick summary, and discussion of the significance.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IBC® follows the general layout of the IBC®.
- SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE 2015 IBC® guides the reader through the code provisions and their application with an easy-to-use format.
- The 2015 IBC® includes new information regarding sprinkler systems, carbon monoxide alarm provisions, storm shelters, and elevator lobbies.
- The 2015 IBC® includes more detailed scoping requirements for recreational facilities.
- The 2015 IBC® a significant change was made to information on existing buildings as the 2015 IBC® now directs readers to find that information inside the 2015 International Existing Building Code®.
- The 2015 IBC® establishes performance-based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- The 2015 IBC® produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.