- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Significant Changes to the International Residential Code, 2015 Edition
ISBN 13: 9781305254732
ISBN 10: 1305254732
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $49.95 Add to cart
Gain full access to the most critical updates in the International Residential Code?, including the real-world application of those changes and how they originated — all in a single, easy-to-use resource. SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE? 2015 Edition provides a comprehensive analysis of significant changes since the 2012 IRC?, offering key insights into its contents and implications. Coverage includes changes made to building, energy, mechanical, fuel gas, plumbing, and electrical provisions. Each change analysis features the affected code sections and identifies the change with strikethroughs and underlines to show modifications to the existing language. Each change is accompanied by a quick summary, detailed illustrations, and discussion of its significance, which brings the technical jargon of the code to life in a real-world setting. The attention to detail, logical organization, and thorough yet concise coverage found in this resource make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2012 IRC?.
- Facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IRC® and provides rationale for those changes.
- Highlights over 125 of the most significant changes in this code release.
- Illustrates each change with a helpful visual, quick summary, and discussion of the significance.
- Shows each code language change with strikethroughs and underlines.
- Follows the general layout of the code.
- Guides the reader through the code provisions and their application quickly with an easy-to-use format.