- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Significant Changes to the International Building Code, 2015 Edition
ISBN 13: 9781305254718
ISBN 10: 1305254716
Author: International Code Council (ICC)
Price: $49.95 Add to cart
Gain full access to the most critical updates in the International Building Code?, including the real-world application of those changes and how they originated — all in a single, easy-to-use resource. SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE? 2015 Edition provides a comprehensive analysis of significant changes since the 2012 IBC ?, offering key insights into its contents and implications. Coverage includes changes made to both structural and non-structural provisions. Each change analysis features the affected code sections and identifies the change with strikethroughs and underlines to show modifications to the existing language. Each change is accompanied by a quick summary, detailed illustrations, and discussion of its significance, which brings the technical jargon of the code to life in a real-world setting. The attention to detail, logical organization, and thorough yet concise coverage found in this resource make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2012 IBC?.
- Facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IBC® and provides rationale for those changes.
- Highlights over 125 of the most significant changes in this code release.
- Illustrates each change with a helpful visual, quick summary, and discussion of the significance.
- Shows each code language change with strikethroughs and underlines.
- Follows the general layout of the code.
- Guides the reader through the code provisions and their application quickly with an easy-to-use format.