- High Voltage
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ICC Code Reference
- State Specific Codes
- Building Codes
- Residential Codes
- Plumbing Codes
- Mechanical Codes
- Fuel Gas Codes
- Fire Codes
- Energy Conservation Codes
- Existing Building Codes
- Performance Codes for Buildings and Facilities
- Private Sewage Disposal Codes
- Property Maintenance Codes
- Wildland-Urban Interface Codes
- Zoning Codes
- Swimming Pool and Spa Codes
- Green Building Codes
- Complete Code Collections
- Solar Energy Provisions
Practical Problems in Math for Health Science Careers
ISBN 13: 9781111540388
ISBN 10: 1111540381
Price: $101.95 Add to cart
- Real drug labels are now used as figures to provide realistic math calculations.
- New graphs and diagrams enhance the explanation of mathematical principles.
- Additional problems that are updated to current day pricing and costs appear in every unit in the text.
- Expanded coverage for Biotechnology Research and Development Careers that includes new review exercises.
- Updated Careers chapter contains new educational requirements, salary ranges, and job-specific duties using National Healthcare Standards.
- Specifically focused on practical math applications in the health care professions.
- Outstanding graphics, charts, and diagrams help readers visualize the problems and learn how to interpret information.
- Signature "Careers" chapter details the broad spectrum of employment opportunities in health care.
- Familiarizes readers with the medical abbreviations used in math problems throughout the various health occupations.